Business Development Manager
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 17:03:55 GMT
OptioPay is a payment processor with a difference. Our software increases the value of any payment received by consumers from companies, by combining bank transfers with higher value gift cards. By integrating payments to employees or customers with effective marketing we aim to create a completely new, performance based, advertising channel. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to start as soon as possible. If you share our vision then look no further for your next career move!
The OptioPay way isn’t easy. We work hard, and push ourselves to the limit. We challenge the orthodoxy and seek new frontiers. We accept only the brilliant and expect brilliance. We’re looking for people who want to change the world. Our aim is to fundamentally change the nature of B2C payments. To do this we need your talent, creativity and drive. What we offer in return is a challenging but supportive environment, with a shared vision and passion. As an equal opportunities employer, we seek talent from anyone and anywhere. Our diverse team in Berlin hail from all around the globe; a fun and friendly group with a multitude of talents. Though sales and customer satisfaction are the ultimate focus, our decisions flow from data. By understanding how OptioPay users and partners interact with our product we aim to anticipate their needs and reduce the complexity of payments.
- As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to develop strong relationships with national and international companies.
- To maintain and support existing relationships with OptioPay´s key partners; acting proactively in resolving business issues. You will act as both an internal advocate and external resource, maximizing value for all parties.
- To work closely with both internal and external stakeholders; including the product, development, strategic and operational teams.
- To take on substantial responsibility throughout the entire relationship building process; from contacting potential partners to helping with technical integration.
- To identify and track internal needs for future product development and deploy the ideas to key stakeholders such as management, product and development.
- To actively contribute within your team wherever possible and add to OptioPay’s culture of learning.
- 3+ years previous work experience in sales or direct interaction with target customers, preferably in the retail and digital industry
- Strong, demonstrable, knowledge of the affiliate and performance marketing space and related networks such as zanox or affiliate
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good sense for business opportunities
- Previous experience in working with CRM software, ideally Salesforce
- Previous experience in building and leading teams is a big plus
- Native/Bilingual level of German, both written and oral
- Individual responsibility and the opportunity to grow professionally
- Work directly with our founders and gain experience of an international, venture backed,startup
- Access to a global network of successful entrepreneurs
- Become part of a multinational, talented team of 50 working in Berlin
- Prime office location - overlooking the Spree - in the heart of Berlin's Mediaspree
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit to keep energy levels high
- Various fun team events (weekly team lunch, Friday after work drinks and BBQ, monthly Women Power Lunch, Girls Night etc.)
- EUR 2,000 cash if you don't like us and decide to leave after 2 months
- Semi-monthly OptioAcademy - our internal knowledge sharing project
- EUR 2,000 annual training budget - Train Your Brain
- Free educational books