Junior Buyer Men's Apparel (Fashion & Trend)
Sun, 18 Dec 2016 06:39:57 GMT
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Our Category Management Team is passionate about fashion and lifestyle. We want customers to find the perfect fashion and lifestyle products for them, from shoes and clothing and accessories. Category Management’s task is to put together an on-trend and profitable selection of products. We love discovering new brands and products for the Zalando shops, but finding the right trends is only one aspect, as we also need to keep track of our KPIs and processes. Constant exchange with other departments like logistics, content and photo production, the onsite team and marketing ensures that we act in line with the whole organisation. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
We want you to aim high and there's no time to lose: we're offering a permanent position to start immediately in our Category Management team in Berlin Friedrichshain. As Junior Buyer (m/f) in Men’s Apparel (Fashion & Trend) you’ll realize buying processes for one customer segment, starting from selecting the assortment to the details of the contracts. You keep an eye on all relevant key data and decide when which products are bought at which price. You’ll work closely with our product supply management and our suppliers, with whom you’ll negotiate conditions. Last, not least you’ll have to spot new trends while keeping the business side in mind.
What you’ve got
- You'll responsible for extending and optimizing the assortment within Men’s Apparel (Fashion & Trend)
- You'll acquire new suppliers and take care of the existing supplier relations
- You'll negotiate conditions with suppliers independently
- You'll setup and supervise the suppliers planning
- It will be your task to keep track of all relevant key KPIs
- In order to ensure the availability of articles you’ll work closely with our product supply management
What you can expect
- You are proud of an above-average university degree or traineeship
- You already have professional experience in buying or a related field and have an extraordinary sense of fashion and trends
- Negotiation is in your blood, and you always cut a compelling figure when communicating with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Your excellent analytical skills put you top of the class and just love working with numbers
- You can use Excel and the MS Office package in your sleep
- You have mastered both written and spoken negotiations in English beautifully
- Your work showcases your quick thinking and proactive attitude, which also means you keep on top of things in a fast-paced environment
- You’re passionate about Men’s Apparel
Ours is one of the most spectacularly successful stories in e-commerce. But we mostly prefer to concentrate on writing the next chapter. When you join us, you can not only expect to become part of an extraordinary and ambitious team, but a whole lot more:
Want to join us?
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: Every Day is a Casual Friday
- Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
- An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your online application! Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact Franziska via Franziska.firstname.lastname@example.org