Czech and German Speaking Project Specialist (Content and Editorial), Customer Service (m/f)
Amazon CS Berlin GmbH
Thu, 05 Jan 2017 19:10:44 GMT
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds and implement innovation. This is your chance to make history.
Amazon's Customer Service (CS) department is seeking an experienced Project Specialist (Junior Project Manager/Content Specialist) to join the team.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the European CS team. You will be responsible for driving high-visibility Customer Service projects that will directly impact the EU customer experience. You must be an experienced Project Manager who has owned and delivered customer impacting projects within the customer service sector. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked environment, with the ability to define, design and drive the project deliverables. You will be comfortable in negotiating with key business partners and teams across DE and EU to gain alignment on project planning and ultimately manage all aspects of the project execution.
Depending on the applicant, this role can be based in the Berlin office.
- Integrating medium and large business projects into the CS organization.
- Utilising project management methodology, plan, scope, and deliver projects on time, within budget, and to a high standard, ensuring they meet the requirements of the business.
- Interact with cross functional teams such as Customer Service Operations, Recruitment, Learning and Development and Tech teams to design the project’s Customer Service handling processes, associate training, standard operational procedures and technical requirements.
- Represent the voice of the customer, advocating for the best customer experience throughout the project lifecycle.
- Monitor the project’s overall progress pre and post launch by analyzing data, anticipating risks, resolving issues, initiating corrective actions and escalating as appropriate.
- Overall stakeholder management and project progress reporting to senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Develop high quality associate and customer facing content, with specialist skills in localsation and translation.
- Using data and metrics, identify and pursue opportunities for improvements in process and efficiencies and continuously innovate.
- University degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Czech and English, German language
- Sound business background, preferably working in a Customer Service or Outsource service environment.
- Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Proven track record in the delivery of complex cross-functional projects.
- Proven ability to influence change at all levels within an organization
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive).
- Proficient editorial skills with the ability to create customer and associate facing content and communications.
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- system thinker who proactively gathers the right data from appropriate sources to make the right decisions.
- PRINCE2 certified or equivalent project management certification
- Previous experience of an enterprise CMS platform such as SDL Trisoft
We can offer you the chance to work with and for great people in a company where you can really make a difference. We also offer competitive compensation packages. If you would like to work for a fast growing global organization, giving you unlimited future career and development opportunities – then apply for Amazon.
Sound interesting? We wait for your application.
For more information on Amazon Operations visit our microsite: http://www.amazon-operations.de
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.