Marketing & Translation Coordinator
Thu, 22 Dec 2016 16:48:55 GMT
Looking for an opportunity to work for one of the world’s leading adventure travel companies? Want to be part of a fast-paced, vibrant, successful team that love changing people’s lives?
You’ll be responsible for various administrative and marketing roles within a busy marketing team for a rapidly expanding travel business and you’ll work with our translation team to help coordinate translations on behalf of the marketing team and our organisation as a whole.
You’ll be responsible for monitoring brochure stock levels and arranging brochure distribution with our mail houses, arranging attendance at various consumer and trade shows and events, monitoring and analysis of campaigns, updating spreadsheets and calendars as well as providing excellent customer service to our partners.
You will be very detailed and thorough, never missing a deadline and taking pride in your outstanding organisational skills.
- Daily liaison with our translation team to coordinate translations in multiple European and Asian languages on behalf of our sales and marketing teams
- Daily involvement with internal and external stakeholders in German-speaking countries to manage and coordinate the translation and production of German-language collateral.
- Day to day contact with our fulfilment centres, ensuring that our ongoing brochure delivery to both consumers and trade is seamless and within budget.
- Monthly stock reporting on brochures and other collateral
- Arranging all transportation and initial drops for brochures to agency partners and direct consumers.
- Responsible for booking all trade and consumer shows
- Responsible for the creation and management of promotion codes on behalf of the sales and marketing teams.
- Ensuring that all collateral, including banners, posters, brochures, fliers etc. for trade and consumer shows
are produced and delivered on time and within budget.
- Responsible for execution of direct mail campaigns, in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and the marketing team. Includes identifying target audience, extracting data, submitting creative briefs, liaison with printer and mail house, and post campaign analysis.
- Conducting post-campaign analysis and reporting as required
- Responsible for maintaining the department calendar, through communication with key stakeholders
- Any administrative functions required by the department
- Timely and accurate completion of all required partner paperwork, such as proformas and image / copy requests.
- Building strong relationships with product departments with key partners.
**We thank all interested candidates however only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.**
- Prior experience in a marketing or travel role required
- Marketing qualification is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- As English is our day-today business language, excellent oral and written English skills are required.
- German language skills are required, other languages a bonus.
- Good computer skills, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick learner
- A can-do attitude
- Eligible to reside & work in the European Union.