Mandatory student internship - Artist Manager
Book a Street Artist
Tue, 03 Jan 2017 14:13:25 GMT
BASED IN BERLIN |3-6 Months Duration
At Book a Street Artist we connect talented artists with art loving clients who book them for their occasions: parties, events, festivals, venues, painting their office walls. Beyond that, there are many more activities we do in Book a Street Artist, which might fit into the requirements of your mandatory internship or Bachelor/Master thesis. There are various departments in which you can present and improve your skills:
ARTIST MANAGEMENT : We are constantly looking for new talented artists. We scout talents, explain our business, gather their information, create their profiles, and answer all their questions.
BOOKING MANAGEMEN T / SALES : Our main job is to connect artists with clients who hire them for their occasion. For each client, we find the right "match", recommend artists, send proposals, and constantly remain available for their questions.
PR/COMMUNICATIONS : Press, media, print, TV, newspapers, blogs... all that matters for Book a Street Artist. In this field, you can work closely together with our Head of Marketing on strategic ideas & operations.
DESIGN : For events, special activities, our web presence, and social media channels, there is always something creative to be developed, ideally together with our artists!
PANTA MAGAZINE : Three times a year, we publish our own magazine. From sourcing to production, content, edition, online management, distribution, and advertising, we try to push PANTA more and increase the current views of more than 5,000,000.
YOUR INITIATIVE !
- An awesome start-up environment in the middle of Berlin with flat hierarchies, fast decision-making and a great company culture.
- A highly passionate and dedicated team of young entrepreneurs, designers and many many artists, i.e. people who love what they do on a daily basis. We are an international mix from countries like Colombia, Germany, Uruguay, Portugal, Belgium...
- Develop and implement your own ideas to develop and grow the company.
- Access to our artists' and clients' events.
- We are a for profit start-up with social mindset. We put people before money, and we have strong ethical values. If you are aligned with these ideas, this is your place to be!
- Must-have languages: fluent English & German skills. Portuguese is a big plus!
- Student status during the internship duration
- At least 3 months time (mandatory internships ideall 6 months)
Art der Stelle: Praktikum