Senior Community Manager // Nextdoor.com
Tue, 20 Dec 2016 11:09:41 GMT
Location: Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden
Nextdoor is the private social network for your neighbourhood. Founded in San Francisco in 2011, Nextdoor is used by millions of members in more than 120,000 neighbourhoods in the US. Nextdoor has raised $ 200 million in funding from some of Silicon Valley’s most renowned VCs and investors. In 2016, we successfully launched Nextdoor in the UK and in the Netherlands. In 2017, we plan to expand our service and platform into further international markets.
Our product is a free and private social network that allows neighbours to connect and empowers them to build safe and vibrant real-life communities, share information and recommendations. Our platform also allows government agencies and emergency services to communicate directly with residents when important issues arise in their neighbourhoods.
Senior Community Managers are responsible for supporting our members, developing training programs enabling members to help themselves, and analyzing the most common issues and requests in order to make informed product decisions. In addition, you will represent the voice of our members to the rest of the organisation to ensure that the product development team understands our members’ needs.
- Be part of the start-up team that establishes Nextdoor in your country
- Develop and implement programs that enable Nextdoor to scale customer support efforts
- Establish key metrics to identify common issues and creative solutions
- Analyze user feedback and serve as the voice of Nextdoor to our members
- Guide new members through starting their Nextdoor neighborhood website, helping it grow and become more active
- Respond to members in a timely and positive manner that builds loyalty to Nextdoor
- Maintain an ever-changing support centre to ensure quality and accuracy
- A passion for helping others and for supporting our members in building lively, safe and happy real-life communities and neighbourhoods through our platform
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Native speaker of the language of your country plus fluency in English
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- University degree (in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience)
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, analyze problems and implement creative solutions
- Extremely organised; attention to detail is a must
- Self-starter with ability to work independently on multiple initiatives at the same time
- Excellent project management skills
- 3-6 years of experience in a high performance organization
- Direct experience with Desk.com, or other customer support software, a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Tableau, or other analytics software a plus
Relocation available if necessary.
To learn more or apply, please email International Neighborhood Operations Manager, Alex Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org