Customer Care Business Analytics Project Manager
Tue, 27 Dec 2016 14:00:33 GMT
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Our business unit Zalando Operations oversees departments that are central to the shopping experience of our customers in all international Zalando shops: Customer Care, Logistics, Content Creation and Payment. The Zalando Customer Care assists all fashion lovers shopping at Zalando. Our goal: to create the perfect shopping experience for our international customers. No matter if a customer is looking for advice pre- or post- purchase: we provide support for our customers via phone and email. As for quality, we set high standards: Zalando is one of the best online fashion retailers and we claim to be the best customer service for fashion eCommerce.
There's no stopping us growing and we are looking for you to join our team – to start immediately, in a permanent role and at our beautiful Berlin location. As a Customer Care Specialist you represent Zalando to the outside world, building the image of the company and providing a unique customer experience.
- You are part of our Business Development project team and run your own projects
- You support our Customer Care Business Development by taking over data-related workstreams and analyses for customer centric projects
- You set up and develop tools and reports to support project implementation and monitor project success
- You help drive data-based decisions across the organization
- Together with the operational units, you work on process optimization on the basis of reports, monitoring and process analyses
- You conduct ad-hoc analysis of customer contacts,KPIs and customer care and operations processes
- You share your expert knowledge and insights with the rest of the organisation in presentations and management meetings
- You have a university degree in business or a comparable field of study
- You have several years of professional experience in Consulting, Controlling or a similar role in a customer service organisation
- You're an Excel expert and routinely work with MS Office, including working with VBA
- You have basic knowledge in MySQL and/or SQL
- Any additional technical skills such as coding (Python, R, Django, etc.), data visualization (Microstrategy, Tableau, PowerPivot, etc.) or operations research are a plus
- You work independently and enjoy taking responsibility for your remit
- You are results-driven and always have our customers’ best interest in mind
- Your amazing analytical skills mean you work efficiently and in a goal-oriented way
- As part of an international team, you communicate at ease with your colleagues in English. Ideally, you have German knowledge as well
What You Can Expect
Be part of a great team at one of the biggest success stories in e-commerce. When you join us, you can not only expect to become part of a diverse and ambitious team, but a lot more:
- No time for boredom! Zalando is an energetic company where something new happens every day
- Flat hierarchies and team work in a cooperative, international environment
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged by your results, not your attire. Our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- A dynamic, motivated and multinational team of experts to inspire and support you
- An easily accessible workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you grow in role
- An attractive employee discount on our online shop
Want to join us?
Then we would be more than happy to receive your application! Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact Markus via email@example.com