Visual Designer (f/m)
Tue, 20 Dec 2016 13:32:35 GMT
Fjord Berlin is looking for Visual Designers (f/m) to join our growing studio
You are passionate about design and how it fits into the big picture? Comfortable with Service Design, Business Design, UX-Design and Technologists? You have at least first experience with User-Centered-Design methods/approaches and the ability to integrate smoothly into multi-disciplinary creative processes? You have good communication skills, are an eloquent presenter and fluent in either German or English? Then we are looking for you!
What you should bring
What we offer
- Relevant industry experience
- The ability to create, iterate and complete distinguished visual language
- Good storytelling skills
- Understanding of content and how to translate it into various visual forms of expression
- Understanding of the requirements and processes in digital environments
- Be proficient with prototyping tools and techniques
- Work self-organized and structured, with the ability to define your own tasks
- The ability to switch working modes between quick and attention to detail
- Highly innovative and talented colleagues
- Cool, diverse projects and clients
- Exchange programs with other Fjord Studios worldwide
- The possibility to travel
Fjord , part of Accenture Interactive , is a design and innovation consultancy that re-imagines people’s relationships with the digital and physical world around them.
We use the power of design to create services people love. By combining a human-centered approach with robust methodology, we work with some of the world’s leading businesses to make complex systems simple and elegant.
Founded in 2001, Fjord has a diverse team of more than 750 design and innovation experts in nineteen studios around the world, including Atlanta, Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Helsinki, Hong Kong, Istanbul, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Milan, New York, Paris, San Francisco, São Paulo, Seattle, Stockholm, Sydney, and Toronto. For more information visit www.fjordnet.com or follow us on Twitter @fjord .
How to apply
Please send your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Include the position title you are applying for in the subject line. Also, in the body of your email please be sure to include your name, email address, contact phone number and attach your CV (pdf), cover letter and portfolio (pdf or link to your own homepage).