CRA II or Senior CRA
Tue, 27 Dec 2016 06:53:01 GMT
As a leading full – service global CRO we are growing our experienced DACH Clinical Research team and we are looking for an experienced CRA II to be part of our team based in Munich. This is a great opportunity to progress with a fast growing and dynamic company who provides excellent training and a great work atmosphere.
Suitable for: Clinical Research Associate, CRA, CRA I, CRA II, In-house CRA, Clinical Monitor, Klinischer Monitor, Senior CRA CTA, Clinical Trial Associate, Study Manager
We are an industry leading CRO with a global presence in dozens of countries. As a full service CRO we will give you the chance to work across multiple therapeutic areas, which is the key strength of our organisation focusing on Oncology, Cardiovascular, Infectious Diseases and Rare / Orphan Diseases and more. You will be given excellent training, support and development at all stages of your career.
• Performs and coordinate all aspects of Clinical Monitoring and Site Management
• Conducting site visits – Assessing protocols, managing documentation, communication with the Sponsor
• Developing and maintaining relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel
• Interaction with PMs on regular basis
• Great communication skills
• 2+ years’ experience as a CRA
• Good knowledge of guidelines and GCP
• Fluent in German and English