Manager Store Development EMEA (M/F)
Sat, 24 Dec 2016 11:08:49 GMT
ABOUT THE JOB ...
Working at our EMEA headquarters you will be an important part of the daily management of the many various international projects we solve within our regions. You will report directly to the Head of Trade & Shopper Marketing and are responsible for designing and continuously improving the instore brand perception across different distribution channels.
The responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development, alignment and execution of the instore brand appearance (e.g. overall branding, shop-in-shop and shelfing) across the different trade and retail channels from concept to production
- Supporting the definition of the future steps for an international cross channel store development strategy and action plan
- Developing of brand identity guidelines for store setup of Weber Original Stores
- Developing and improving the international shop-in-shop approach to support the different business needs of the channel characteristics (e.g. DiY, mass market; Weber Original Stores)
- Quantity planning and supervising of installations together with local country teams and external suppliers
- Purchasing in collaboration with the purchase department.
ABOUT YOU ...
You have very good analytical, creative and problem solving abilities with lots of experience within a similar position in a Marketing Department. You like to be a part of matrix based project teams that work across borders to get success in every single project. Aiming for the highest possible quality, and providing your colleagues and stakeholders the best service comes natural to you. You like to have a lot of different projects running – and you always offer your colleagues a helping hand when they are in need for it.
- Have a relevant education (e.g. Bachelor's or Master degree) in marketing, architecture or a related subject. Have a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Have extensive knowledge in POS Marketing and store development for dealer and retailer, experience with shop-in-shop modules is a plus
- Have an excellent understanding of measures for different distribution channels
- Are quickly able to identify trends, opportunities and business solutions, and problem solving
- Have strong negotiation and communication skills
- Have an international mindset and you can work both independently as well as in a team
- Have profound organizational and project management skills and do your best to keep deadlines
- Are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Have advanced computer skills with Power Point, Excel, and Space Planning Software
- Have the possibility to move to Berlin, where you will be located at our headquarters and to travel frequently
- Love to barbecue and to promote the fantastic Weber lifestyle we create every day.
Is this your dream position?
Please send your job application, CV and other relevant information including the earliest possible starting date of your employment and your desired salary to:
Weber-Stephen Products EMEA GmbH
Leipziger Straße 124
For any questions, please contact our HR department on
+49 30 755 418 433.