Fri, 06 Jan 2017 10:07:35 GMT
Audio Internship @ Altagram GmbH
Altagram GmbH is an independent localization specialist based in Berlin, Germany. It represents the convergence of a passionate and talented team with years of experience in the video game localization industry.
We offer a full range of localization services for all software titles. From a few lines of translation to an extremely complex audio dubbing project, we treat each project with the same professionalism and put our expertise into every stage of the localization process.
We devise a personalized and effective solution for our clients' localization needs, guaranteeing the highest quality in over 30 languages.
Flexible, quality-oriented and passionate in what we do, we constantly strive for satisfied clients and happy players. To achieve our goals, we are always on the lookout for talented engineer with a passion for audio and for video games.
We are is currently seeking a native German audio engineer to fill intern position in our office in Berlin.
The internship should last a minimum of 3 months and will be held on a full-time basis (preferably for a duration of up to 6 months).
This internship is suitable for individuals who are considering a career in audio engineering.
The internship covers all aspects of audio localization, as well as giving the audio intern the chance to sit in on recording sessions with voice actors and learn from experienced audio engineers and audio directors. The intern will also have the opportunity to gain experience in a real studio environment. Based on his or her skills and abilities, the intern will have the opportunity to continue working for us as a freelancer after finishing the internship.
- Editing Pro Tools sessions
- Post-production of audio voice over recording
- Setting up Prep-Sessions
- Participating in recording sessions
- Preparing recording facilities
- Data management & database administration, filing and archiving
- FTP up-/downloads
- Setting up and breaking down sessions
- General studio maintenance
- Knowledge of studio equipment and an understanding of file and folder hierarchy
- A good understanding of digital audio theory
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- Computer literacy -- MS Office
- Experience with voice recordings is a plus
- Avid-gamer is a real plus
Do you think this position is for you? Please send us your application, including the earliest possible starting date and with “PM Assistant” in the subject line .
Job Type: Internship
adviqo AG , founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties.[...]› Learn more