(Senior) Inhouse Consultant Planning & Reporting
Mon, 16 Jan 2017 06:44:31 GMT
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional team and our efforts. We are always happy to welcome new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
zLabels is Zalando’s fashion subsidiary. Located in the heart of Berlin, we develop fashion brands handling every step in the product lifecycle from initial design right through to distribution. When designing for new labels we draw inspiration from haute couture collections and young unconventional designers. We have a wide range of fashion labels and brands: from sporty men’s fashion to refined women’s wear up to modern kids shoe collections. Some of our brands and labels like mint&berry, Zign and Twintip have become extremely successful during the last few years, establishing ourselves as a professional fashion company. We plan to continue and build upon this success in the future.
Within our team you will be involved in the controlling and management of the whole value chain of a very successful fashion company. We are steering the performance within our sales channels and assortment, purchasing processes and inbound operations (Quality and Logistics). We create transparency and gain valuable insights on our business. This requires analyzing data from various sources and in different dimensions, the creation of new tools and interaction and collaboration with different departments.
What You´ve Got
- You support other departments in preparing and executing the business and financial planning for all sales channels based on guiding principles and company targets. You define necessary planning requirements and serve and enable the organization with suitable tools. You closely align with all relevant stakeholders within zLabels and Zalando
- You are responsible for aggregation of plans and review/challenge from a company perspective in order to define and change the requirements for deliveries together with zLabels Management
- Within the strategic planning process of zLabels you are updating and enhancing and developing the business case
- You and your team lead the definition and improvement of the existing planning and reporting landscape with regard to new system landscape implementation
- You are held responsible for timely provision of needed ad-hoc analysis and already standardized reports to measure business performance
- You are inventing suitable tools and routines to support and execute the needed analysis to support different business functions. You and your team are recognized as Business Partners who actively support the business by steering and identifying measures to improve company´s performance
- You are leading a small team and you actively support their personal development
What You Can Expect
- You completed a master degree in business economics/informatics (or equivalent) while focusing on Controlling/Finance with very good results
- You have 2-3+ years professional experience in a similar position, ideally gained within a Finance/Sales and/or Category Management department in Fashion industry
- You are communicative and a great team player
- You have a fast change/adopting attitude and you enjoy leading and developing people
- You are a great analytical and conceptual thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You can manage complex projects self-dependent with help of a very structured mindset and profound project management skills
- You carefully plan tasks and processes, set clear goals and review the progress and results independently
- You have high requirements with regard to the quality of your work results and you always strive for excellence
- You are an expert in working with MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and you already gained substantial expertise in building and running Planning/Reporting BI-system solutions
- Your English is business fluent
We are Zalando and we think big – what you do today will be seen tomorrow by millions of people across Europe. Working at Zalando means working for a fast-growing, international company with the aim of creating the best online fashion experience in the world.
Want To Join Us?
- Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
- A challenging position with your own area of responsibility
- A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: wear sneakers, not ties
- An international team of experts to inspire and support you
- Also a feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way
- The security of an expanding company with more than 7,000 employees and a company pension scheme
- Everything your retail-loving heart could desire thanks to our attractive employee discounts in our online shop
- An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
Then we'd be more than happy to receive your application!
Any further queries? Please do not hesitate to contact Laura Schroeder via: