Trainee Campaign & Account Manager (m/f) - BidderPlace
Tue, 20 Dec 2016 23:02:21 GMT
Are you passionate about the startup world? If so we invite you to apply for the position of Trainee Account Manager at BidderPlace, the new venture by Makers, Berlin’s fast growing incubator focusing on scalable and profitable businesses.
BidderPlace is building the next generation performance advertising marketplace. We are changing the way Advertisers and Media Partners connect and work together and have experienced impressive traction so far.
We are an international team of professional, dedicated and smart people who also like to have fun. We welcome communicative, motivated and hard-working candidates who are analytical and eager to creatively solve problems and develop valuable relationships.
What we are looking for:
- Campaign set up and troubleshoot of (new) advertising campaigns.
- Managing ongoing relationships with advertisers and media partners.
- Acquisition of new campaigns from ad networks and direct advertisers.
- Managing campaign related communication with external partners through campaign newsletters and publisher updates.
- Work in a team to meet the company's objectives.
What you can expect:
- University degree (Bachelor / Master) with a focus on marketing, media and / or communication
- Preferably prior experience in mobile marketing industry
- Business proficiency in English, preferably an additional language
- You are a team player who is organized and can handle multiple projects at a time
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Varied and responsible tasks and projects, autonomy and the opportunity to grow professionally with the company and the team right from the beginning
- The opportunity to establish a network in the Berlin start-up scene
- Excellent training opportunities and individually-tailored objectives
- Weekly team events and BBQs on the rooftop terrace of our office in central Mitte
- Work in a casual, fun and energetic environment in the heart of Berlin’s startup hub