Technical Manager (m/w)
Sun, 18 Dec 2016 21:09:52 GMT
We believe that success starts with the right people and are currently looking for a great hands-on Technical Manager.
- FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS
- FLAT HIERARCHIES
- TANDEM PROGRAM
- THEME PARTIES
- SPORT GROUPS
- ATTRACTIVE WORKPLACE
- INTERNAL TRAININGS
- This role is all about being a great mentor, setting ambitious goals, and identifying the suitable person for the job.
- Assessing performance, and hiring great talent fits into this role; getting the absolute best out of someone, and being a "scary judge of talent" when it comes to hiring is expected in this role.
- Keeping employees fulfilled and engaged by coaching, mentoring, shaping careers, and fulfilled in their work. This may include identifying any training the employee might need, making sure they're fairly compensated, etc.
- We also expect the successful candidate to bring their ideas to the table, and drive great solutions. Our tech team has the ambition to ship it quickly and correctly.
- So, obviously, we'd like someone who shares the same ambitions and values and also has a bunch of years writing great clean code.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience, 3+ years of experience writing great code is a must. Great plus if that was combined with devOps experience
- Experience in building continuous delivery pipelines and working with cloud solutions providers like AWS is also a great plus
- At least 2 years experience of line management
- Experience working with agile techniques is a must
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, especially since their work can entail communicating technical information to non-technical staff. Teamwork skills are also an asset in this line of work.
- Stay up to date with all the latest technologies.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, experience in integrating multi technology platforms and brands of product, solid communication skills and a desire to tackle the complex problems of scale which are unique.
Be part of our success story!
Please indicate, that you have seen this job ad on feelgood@work.