Project Manager Assistant m/f (Internship)
Tue, 10 Jan 2017 15:50:42 GMT
Altagram is an independent localization specialist based in Berlin, Germany. It represents the convergence of a passionate and talented team with years of experience in the video game localization industry. We offer a full range of localization services for all software titles.
From a few lines of translation to an extremely complex audio dubbing project, we treat each project with the same professionalism and put our expertise into every stage of the localization process.
We devise a personalized and effective solution for our clients‘ localization needs, guaranteeing the highest quality at the most competitive prices in over 30 languages.
Flexible, quality-oriented and passionate about what we do, we constantly strive for satisfied clients and happy players. To achieve our goals, we are on the lookout for talented people with a passion for translation and for video games.
The Project Manager Assistant (Intern) will have the opportunity to enhance essential business skills and increase his/her understanding of the game industry. He or she will contribute as part of a small and focused team to the organization, communication and administration of the projects we are handling in the company for our prestigious clients.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform successfully in this position.
- Overseeing daily operations tied to localization together with the project managers
- Providing input and feedback for continuous improvement of processes, services, and client relationships
- Ensuring the most effective use of our software tools for assigned projects
- Project analysis
- Preparing quotes and purchase orders
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure
- Understanding of foreign cultures
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Knowledge of standard applications, specifically: MS Office and specifically Excel
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A passion for games
Do you think this position is for you? Please send us your application, including the earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com , with “PM Assistant” in the subject line.