Sat, 14 Jan 2017 00:52:04 GMT
adviqo AG , founded in 2000 and headquartered in Berlin (Germany), is a diversified media group with multiple online and offline properties. Originally established to provide advisory services across a whole range of sectors, the business quickly gained greatest traction in the area of “life advice”.
In this sector adviqo is the world market leader; their offering includes live counselling services in the areas of life advice, therapeutic counselling and coaching advice. With over 250 employees and offices in 3 countries (Germany, UK, France) the company operates a TV channel, traditional print media and online marketplaces, as well as mobile applications.
Are you a native German or English speaker? Interested in messaging apps? Interested in mobile marketplaces? Do you want to be part of a growing international team with a startup mindset inside a mature company? For our brand fortunica , we are looking for a detail-oriented
Intern Mobile Marketing (CRM) (f/m)
- You will support the Customer Retention team
- Develop email & mobile marketing campaign with an excellent copywriting
- Website content management with an eye to UI/UX
- Social media marketing strategies focus in referral & reviews
- Build your Public relations & Affiliate networks
- Customer support: email & appstore review management
- Conduct analysis on customer retention & market research
- Manage your own projects in Growth Hacking & Online Marketing
- You are a matriculated student at an university within fields Communication, Marketing or Digital media
- Enthusiasm in mobile advertising
- Confident working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with new media tools savvy
- You love to work in a team and know your way to get things done on time
- You are an expert of the English and/or German language (native speaker level)
What you get
- WE CARE: We care about our customers: users and readers, we care about our team and how can we make things easy or better for all our employees.
- WE GET IT DONE: We THINK long term, ACT short term but PLAN actions to fix the long term. We figure out ways to get it done.
- WE ENJOY: We love to do our work, to see that our actions have results and to grow professionally. We enjoy our time at work and help to make it enjoyable to be at the office with flat hierarchies, flexible working hours and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- WE SUPPORT: We will support you right from the start during your relocation/visa process and/or other administrative issues
- WE DEVELOP: Consistent further development is the key for us, therefore we have individual training's budgets & career plans
- WE OFFER: Daily drinks and fresh fruit, free sport and language (German & English) courses and a nice after-work culture
- Start date: Immediately
- Place of work: Berlin (located in the heart of Berlin, directly close to Checkpoint Charlie; Berlin-Mitte)
- Duration: preferred min. 3 – 6 months
If this challenge appeals to you and you want to actively shape a successful growing company, please send your application (CV, possible starting date, certificate of matriculation) per email.
Job Type: Internship
Der Lexxion Verlag ist ein juristisches Medienunternehmen mit einem EU-fokussierten englisch- und deutschsprachigem Zeitschriften- und Veranstaltun[...]› Learn more