Working Student (m/f) in Berlin, Germany
Sat, 14 Jan 2017 06:53:57 GMT
Are you keen to join a well funded, fast growing Fintech startup in Series A phase?
Are you capable of learning an executing quickly in a team of highly motivated professionals?
Are you the guy who jumps of a cliff and builds a parachute before landing (hard)-finding new solutions to new problems?
Blackbill is one of the best funded, fastest growing and most "no bullshit but lots of fun"-oriented Fintechs out there right now.
A group of experienced Fintech founders (e.g. Kreditech) and top investors (Point9 Capital, Fly Ventures, DN Capital) are building the next level of SME Lending.
The vision is to become the leading European tech company to provide innovative credit products to small businesses and freelancers by pre financing open invoices that get paid in 1 to 3 months. We have developed a fully automated algorithm and processes together with a partner bank and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout Europe. Exciting times ahead, you can be part of the journey and develop in any direction that you want in a fast-paced, high learning, fun environment.
Current team size is 36 employees, our office is located right next to the Spree opposite of Watergate club.
We're off to something big and just got started - join us now and be part of the ride.
Our Working Students:
- Learn from experienced founders and develop your own entrepreneurial spirit
- Work closely with stakeholders and product managers to validate the requirements
- Have the responsibility for all necessary test artifacts (test cases, plans, etc.)
- Organise testing of the releases, contribute to continuous delivery process
- Control test automation
- Help build up our awesome company and develop your skills in a very rewarding and promoting environment
What You Get:
- You are studying Data Science, Finance, Business, Law or related fields
- You are a fast learner, work well under tight deadlines and fast pace work environment
- You should be able to set up test strategies and execute them
- You are naturally keen on providing a good service to every kind of stakeholder
- You have strong sales, organization and communication skills and a healthy sense of humor
- You speak and write English and German really well
- You are ready to go an extra mile (or two, if needed)
- Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
- Closely work with our team of experienced FinTech founders
- A unique fintech startup that just got a 7-digit funding by top VC firms
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development and a dynamic team that you’ll have fun with
- An outrageous office in the vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin
- A NERF gun
- Office parties on our amazing balconies right next to the Spree (it’s a river)
Are you our new working student Rockstar? Then apply here!