Frontend Developer (f/m)
Thu, 05 Jan 2017 08:56:50 GMT
We aim to make the best platform for business to customer communication, allowing easy and convenient access to consultation and service – no matter where you are in the world. To achieve this, we built a unique communication platform that features all the necessary tools any sales manager or customer service assistant needs. Big enterprises are already successfully using our platform as their preferred solution for digital customer communication. Join us in Berlin, where we operate with colleagues from more than 15 different nations!
Our product is a framework which is suitable to supply all processes that are relevant for selling services over the www. This includes, but is not limited to searching, publishing, paying, communicating in real-time, collaborating in real-time and analytical monitoring and tracking. We build a scalable SaaS product as well as customized B2B solutions mainly in the insurance, e-Learning and telemedicine sectors with the use of our framework.
To further strengthen our great product team we are looking for an experienced Frontend developer
About your new role
Since our Sales-Team is more and more recognized as the gods of acquiring new projects, not only our workload increases. The same goes for our need for meta-solutions. Be a part of:
What we are looking for
- Developing a frontend architecture and environment for our increasing number of projects
- Developing a smart, uniform Testing-Environment that automatically tests our projects frontends and helps us reducing the workload of Quality Assurance
- Creating a Code-Review process that is driven not by controlling but by the desire to learn from each other and that is open to innovation
What we offer
- Agile in code and mind. You will always work on at least 3 projects at the same time. We need a flexible mind that can easily switch between problems with different contexts
- Solid PHP knowledge
- Very good HTML and CSS knowledge
- Aesthetical sense
- Fluent in English
Sounds like you?
- A great product and developer team with people from several countries, always willing to broaden their horizon.
- Professional education programs offered by HR
- An attractive remuneration package
- A working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference.
- A fun place to work, located in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
Then we are looking forward receiving your application including your expected salary.