International Media Buyer Trainee (m/f)
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 13:34:27 GMT
DCMN is growing fast. To keep us growing strong, we're looking for an ambitious International Media Buyer Trainee (m/f)
to help us scale our business on a global scale, directly from our headquarters in Berlin, one of the hottest cities in Europe.
Our DCMN Management Trainee Programme
is a special development program for young graduates. Designed to give participants best-in-class hands-on-training, it is your passport to a successful career within our company.
During our 9-month trainee programme you will be part of an experienced and entertaining team of very motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
You’ll be part of an experienced team of highly motivated and talented top performers. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun! We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity. We love to work with people with a can-do-attitude who aren’t afraid to take responsibility and make decisions.
We are an independent and owner-managed growth solution provider who engineers performance-driven marketing campaigns for digital commerce companies to scale their businesses. We’re evolving more and more into a technology-driven company, and we aim to disrupt the traditional agency market with our solutions. Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on an awesome team of 100+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision.
For our clients, we realize integrated cross-media campaigns on channels like TV, online, and mobile. A strong data and technology-driven approach is our primary philosophy and how we achieve fantastic campaign results. With our technology, we push campaign results to a completely new level using big data.
- Support our international media buying team with all their daily activities
- Stay in contact with international media sales houses and other media partners to ensure the best possible media deals for our clients (TV, OOH, Print, Radio, etc)
- Planing and controlling of international offline marketing campaigns, including invoice control
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with our international media partners
- Bachelor degree or almost finished studies in marketing or any related field
- First experience with managing marketing campaigns is a big plus
- First experience within a startup or a fast growing internet company is a plus
- Not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Highly organized mind and attention to details
- Excellent English skills
- Hands-on attitude & taking ownership for your tasks
- Independent working style & highly motivated
- Availability of 9+ months
What do we offer?
- An exciting and international full-time position
- For top performers we offer an unlimited working contract for a full-time position after the trainee period
- Opportunity for an exceptional career within a disruptive company and expanding your skills on a daily basis
- Exciting assignments and extensive entrepreneurial freedom
- Personal development and training that will help you evolve from the pro you are right now to the champ you’re destined to be
- Access to a well-established network and the basis to grow your own top-tier network and reputation
- A recently remodeled and trendy office in a building with other great digital companies in one of the hottest neighborhoods in Berlin packed with activity during and after the work day
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun colleagues
- Regular perks like in-house and offsite company events, breakfast cereals and fruit and a fully stocked drinks cooler
- Work in the exciting startup scene in Berlin, the European Silicon Valley
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with relevant university and working documents and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra (email@example.com, Phone: +49 30 9919 164 - 30).
We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.