Java Web Developer
Sat, 14 Jan 2017 11:17:03 GMT
About the role:
For our Digital Experience Management service offering we are looking for a consultant with high experience in Java architecture and in the Digital Experience Management or Web Content Management field.
In a technically challenging environment you will work with a multinational team on the design and implementation of content management systems and portal solutions.
- You will work within a multi-disciplinary multinational team and/or in a consultant role within customer teams.
- You implement and build on existing content management frameworks. You take care of the integration with existing backend systems of our clients.
- With the customer and team you determine in detail how the design will be technically implemented.
- Sharing the Amplexor vision on Digital Experience Management with our customers and prospects, and be the first source of inspiration for them
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements
- Working together with other team members (graphical designers and web developers) in order to make projects a success
- You have a degree in computer science (Bachelor or Master) and professional experience of minimum 5 years working in relevant mid- to large scale development projects.
- You have a very good knowledge of Java, including JSP and servlets
- You are passionate about web development
- Continuous integration, Maven, SVN, and JUnit are familiar to you
- You are Java certified or open to achieve Java certification.
- You have experience with agile methodologies.
- You are open to various technologies and methodologies (e.g. Agile / Scrum)
- Experience with content management systems is a plus (e.g. Adobe Experience Manager (formerly CQ5 ), Liferay, SDL Tridion, Fatwire, ...)
- Long-term experience in using Adobe Experience Manager/CQ5 is a plus
- You are an open-minded team player
- You are able to coach colleagues and transfer knowledge
- You master German (native) as well as English.
• An attractive salary and a job in a young, dynamic, fast-growing team
• A very healthy company culture and a great customer base
• We work with leading-edge technologies and offer you the opportunity to learn and to prove your expertise
• Lots of attention to knowledge sharing, training, coaching & mentoring
Please send us your informative and descriptive application in English or German.