INTERN/ STUDENT/ JUNIOR SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT MANAGER // HYAM
Mon, 16 Jan 2017 16:44:30 GMT
INTERN/ STUDENT/ JUNIOR SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT MANAGER // GOODSHAPES WORKOUTS
January 15, 2016
After having supported startups at different growth stages in their brand and product development by building award winning mobile apps and online shops, we now want to get our hands dirty on some of our own product ideas. Therefore, we need YOU. We are looking for a Junior Social Media/Community Manager that will work very closely with our founders to help launch a new app in the health and sports sector.
If you are seeking opportunities to get a deeper level of knowledge into social media and community building and love sports and healthy nutrition, then this is your chance to work with us on THE NEXT BIG THING. ;)
As a Junior Social Media Manager and Content Manager you will join our project “goodshapes”, a new nutrition and workout guide for women. If you are someone who is not afraid to push forward with new concepts and just the thought of putting these into practice gets you thrilled then goodshapes is the right place for you. You will also have a chance to enjoy sharing your knowledge and experience with your international cross functional team. Marketing is to you more than just a job; it is your passion.
- Shape an own voice for our brand goodhapes with posts/ videos and get in touch with our community
- Work together with the best designers to get the most out of your posts.
- Like and comment on relevant posts and pictures
- Contact influencer and likeminded sport & health enthusiasts and work independently on cooperation’s
- Grow substantially user base from 1k to +20k within the next months
We are looking for a Junior Social Media and Community Manager with advanced experience in marketing strategy and a passionate understanding of social media.
- Your native tongue is English or you lived for +2 years in an English-speaking country
- You love social media: You are Instagramer, Snapchater & Facebooker from minute one
- You know how social media works and ideally have proven to grow an account (own/ brand) on Instagram // FB
- You like to interact and comment with user you are ambitious to create own content and to build a community of sport & health passionists
- Experienced in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment (Bonus: marketing experience in an international start-up)
- Self-motivated and organized communicator that likes to get things done
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word are basics for you
- Work with an ambitious and inspiring team with an open-minded culture
- Learn how to make money with social media
- Continual personal advancement by giving opportunities to attend tech conferences, meetups, German classes and workshop
- Weekly Workout Sessions with our coaches
- Workactions across Europe. Next trip: 1 week stay in Lisbon, Portugal
- Beautiful loft office in Berlin Prenzlauerberg
Interested to join goodshapes & HYAM? What are you waiting for? Send us your application, cover letter including your social media account to email@example.com
. We are looking for someone who can start in February, so please state in your application your earliest possible starting date.