Backend Developer PHP (f/m)
Thu, 05 Jan 2017 08:56:52 GMT
We aim to make the best platform for business to customer communication, allowing easy and convenient access to consultation and service – no matter where you are in the world. To achieve this, we built a unique communication platform that features all the necessary tools any sales manager or customer service assistant needs. Big enterprises are already successfully using our platform as their preferred solution for digital customer communication. Join us in Berlin, where we operate with colleagues from more than 15 different nations!
Our product is a framework which is suitable to supply all processes that are relevant for selling services over the www. This includes, but is not limited to searching, publishing, paying, communicating in real-time, collaborating in real-time and analytical monitoring and tracking. We build a scalable SaaS product as well as customized B2B solutions mainly in the insurance, e-Learning and telemedicine sectors with the use of our framework.
To further strengthen our great developer team we are looking for an experienced Backend Developer PHP
About your new role
- Develop, implement and maintain our code with PHP, MySQL
- Develop a continues integration process and environment for our increasing number of projects
- Develop a smart, uniform testing environment that automatically tests our projects and helps us reducing the workload of Quality Assurance
- Improve the quality of our current modules and help us staying a provider of cutting edge communication solutions
- Perform code verification and help to create a code-review process that is driven not by controlling but by the desire to learn from each other and that is open to innovation
What we are looking for
What we offer
- Agile in code and flexible in mind that can easily switch between problems with different contexts
- Ability to deal with constantly changing technical priorities
- Self-motivation and passion for learning new technologies
- Very good PHP knowledge (including OOP/MVC)
- Experience with the LAMP-Stack
- Experience with Symfony or Yii2
- Experience with working with databases such as MySQL
- Fluent in English
Sounds like you?
- A great developer team with people from several countries, always willing to broaden their horizon.
- Professional education programs offered by HR
- A competitive remuneration package
- A working environment in which your contribution can, and will, make the difference.
- A fun place to work, located in one of Europe’s most vibrant capitals
Then we are looking forward receiving your application including your expected salary.