Field Operations Manager
Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:29:25 GMT
Location: Brazil, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden
Nextdoor is the private social network for your neighborhood. Founded in San Francisco in 2011, Nextdoor is used by millions of members in over 120,000 neighborhoods in the US. Nextdoor has raised $ 200 million in funding from some of Silicon Valley's most renowned VCs and investors. In 2016, we launched the Nextdoor in the UK and the Netherlands. In 2017, we plan to expand our service and platform into further international markets.
Our product is a free and private social network that allows you to connect and empower them to build and maintain real-world communities, to share information and recommendations. Our platform also provides the right solution to the needs of our customers.
As Head of Field Operations in your country, you will be responsible for building and leading a team of city launches in cities across the country who are in turn on the ground. Qualified candidates are independent self-starters who will thrive on the challenge of building a team and growing a social network from the ground up.
- Be part of the start-up team that establishes nextdoor in your country and drive neighborhood and member growth.
- Build and manage a team
- Help develop, implement and measure the effectiveness of our local, grassroots marketing effort
- Develop and continually improve efficient processes and programs that work toward our goals
- Analyze metrics to identify strengths and weaknesses of programs and staff
- Communicate suggestions, needs, and what is working to leadership
- Quite simply, do whatever it takes to introduce local neighborhoods to Nextdoor. Some days, this may mean analysis data, and other days, it may mean hopping on a train to meet with members in a nearby city.
- A passion for starting Nextdoor up in your country
- A knack for grass-roots on-the-ground marketing tactics that convince people to become Nextdoor members.
- An appetite for being an evangelist for Nextdoor's vision to help our members build lively, safe and happy real-world communities and neighborhoods
- A native or long-time resident of the country in which you are applying, fluent in English
- Must have a strong network across the country
- Knowledge of the issues
- Offline organizing and / or community management experience
- 5+ years experience building and managing teams
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to drive strategy
- Scrappy, creative, data-driven and focused
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal); Strong listening and negotiation skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts, analyze problems and implement creative solutions
- Deep in our mission to bring neighbors together to alleviate social isolation, share information and connect them to their civic goals
To apply, email Director of Field Operations, Gillian Bergeron at firstname.lastname@example.org