Product Manager - Partnerships & Expansion (m/f)
Sat, 24 Dec 2016 06:55:03 GMT
Are you keen to join a well funded, fast growing Fintech startup in Series A phase?
Are you capable of learning an executing quickly in a team of highly motivated professionals?
Are you the guy who jumps of a cliff and builds a parachute before landing (hard)- finding new solutions to new problems?
Blackbill is one of the best funded, fastest growing and most "no bullshit but lots of fun"-oriented Fintechs out there right now.
A group of experienced Fintech founders (Kreditech, Lendico, Decimo) and top tier investors (Point9 Capital, Fly Ventures) are building the next level of SME Lending.
The vision is to become the leading European tech company to provide innovative credit products to small businesses and freelancers by pre financing open invoices that get paid in 1 to 3 months. We have developed a fully automated algorithm and processes together with a partner bank and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout Europe. Exciting times ahead, you can be part of the journey and develop in any direction that you want in a fast-paced, high learning, fun environment.
Current team size is 31 employees, our (very cool) office is located right next to the Spree opposite of Watergate club.
We're off to something big and just got started - join us now and be part of the ride.
- Create Solution Designs for all assigned implementations which define the business model, use cases, and integration flows to be implemented, as well as the technical requirements for building the solution with our partners
- Provide partners with guidance on business processes, workflow modifications, and reporting systems required to integrate ur solutions into their online and mobile platforms.
- Act as main point of contact for the client for all implementation-related activities throughout the implementation effort and track all client engagement activity using provided tools.
- Ensure clients implement our solutions with a high degree of quality and using optimal integration strategies and techniques.
- Collect partner feedback on ease-of-use and function/feature suitability for the business’ processing needs. Provide feedback to product management, product development, and other groups on product improvement and enhancement needs.
- Research and define the requirements for the business model and the go-to-market strategy
- Analyze and identify the needs and use cases of all stakeholders, from end users to customer service
- Scope and develop the MVP and define the medium-term roadmap for expansion in close collaboration with the co-founders
- Work closely with the engineering team to ship high quality and performant products
- Setup and manage product analytics and KPI reporting
What You Get:
- Product management experience in a consumer-oriented, high-performance organization
- Prior experience on partnership(s) will be highly preferred
- Strong grasp of what constitutes an intuitive UX and product and at the same time, you are highly analytical and make decisions based on user testing/ research
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and command presence
- Independent, pro-active problem solver and have a hands-on approach
- Highly adaptable and thrive in a rapidly-changing, complex environment
- You are looking for a big challenge and want to have impact on a global scale
- Entrepreneurial background and are passionate about startups
- Preferably a degree in computer science or a related technical field
Are you our new Product Rockstar? Then apply here:
- Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
- A unique fintech startup that just got a 7-digit funding by top VC firms
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development and a dynamic team that you’ll have fun with
- An outrageous office in the vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin
- A NERF gun
- Office parties on our amazing balconies right next to the Spree (it’s a river)